2023年11月30日 星期四

Personal Leave Notice / out of office for business

 Personal Leave Notice

Thank you for your e-mail .

 

I am not in the office, please contact with my MVPN.

I may check the e-mail but the response is probably delayed .

Thanks for your collaboration!

 

Dear sender,

Thank you for your email. I will be out of the office from *date* to *date* and will have limited access to email / will not have access to email. If you require immediate assistance, please contact *Name* at *email*. I will do my best to respond promptly to your email upon my return.

Best,

Hi there,

I will be out of the office until *date*. My colleague *Name* will be happy to assist you.

Don’t let my absence keep you from missing out on the latest updates. Follow us on *Facebook / *Twitter/ *LinkedIn / *Instagram. You will love our GIFs on Twitter, trust me.

Best,


I will take personal leave **/**-**/** with limited access to emails. For urgent matters please contact my leader XXX #***** or XXX #*****. Thanks.



refer to :

https://vacationtracker.io/blog/5-out-of-office-email-samples-you-can-use/

https://vacationtracker.io/blog/5-out-of-office-email-samples-you-can-use/


沒有留言: